We've all made mistakes while streaming. If you're just starting out - here's the five streaming mistakes that I have made streaming the past 10 months. Hopefully you can learn from my mistakes so you don't have to make them too.
5 Streaming Mistakes & Assumptions that I've made
- Thinking that streaming would be just as relaxing and chill as gaming at home on the couch.
- Believing that purely being entertaining is enough to grow your Twitch channel fast.
- Playing with random viewers without vetting them first.
- Assuming that one giant raid to our channel was enough to push our channel to the next level and that these raiders would stay around forever.
- Thinking that viewers will stick around forever.